Upcoming Talks on Inclusive Digital Education
IDRC Director Jutta Treviranus will be speaking at the following conferences on topics crossing digital inclusion in education, to rethinking the role of technology in our institutions.
- April 12 - WWW2016 Workshop on Web Science and Technology for Education (WWW2016 Montreal). "Evaluating Educational Software in the Web Era".
- April 12 - W4A Conference (WWW2016 Montreal). "Life-Long Learning on the Inclusive Web".
- Conference paper - "Life-Long Learning on the Inclusive Web".
- April 13 - Edu-Fiction (WWW2016 Montreal). "What will the web bring [in 2030]?"
- April 14 - Open Education Global 2016. "[Action Lab] Salad dressing, pendula, navels, scraped knees and future-proof learning (Accessibility and OER)".
- April 29 - OCULA Spring Conferece. "Creating Space: Expanding the Physical, Digital, and Mental Boundaries of the Academic Library"
- May 12 to 14 - UNIversal Inclusion: Rights and Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities in the Academic Context
- The information about this conference is also available in this accessible PDF: http://en.unito.it/sites/sten/files/universal_inclusion.pdf
- May 26 - Think Conference
Visit the conference websites for individual times and details.