IDRC Director Jutta Treviranus will be speaking at the following conferences on topics crossing digital inclusion in education, to rethinking the role of technology in our institutions.
Visit the conference websites for individual times and details.
- - WWW2016 Workshop on Web Science and Technology for Education(WWW2016 Montreal) . “Evaluating Educational Software in the Web Era”.
- - W4A Conference (WWW2016 Montreal). “Life-Long Learning on the Inclusive Web”.
- Conference paper - “Life-Long Learning on the Inclusive Web”.
- - Edu-Fiction (WWW2016 Montreal). “What will the web bring [in 2030]?”
- - Open Education Global 2016. “[Action Lab] Salad dressing, pendula, navels, scraped knees and future-proof learning (Accessibility and OER)”.
- - OCULA Spring Conferece. “Creating Space: Expanding the Physical, Digital, and Mental Boundaries of the Academic Library”
- to - UNIversal Inclusion: Rights and Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities in the Academic Context
- The information about this conference is also available as an accessible PDF
- - Think Conference