The FLOE Team is developing starter kits to accelerate the development of web sites; providing a solid foundation to build from and maintain over time.
Trivet is a simple starter kit to create accessible, localizable static sites with Eleventy. Trivet was used to create Accessibility in Action and the Community-Led Co-design kit, and port the Inclusive Design Guide and the Inclusive Learning Design Handbook to Eleventy.
- A user model with login, registration, email verification, and optional two-factor authentication.
- An organization model.
- A membership model which reflects users’ roles within organizations.
- An invitation model which allows users to be invited to join organizations.
- A resource model supporting creation of and access to a library of open educational resources in a wide range of formats.
- Multilingual support, including localized routes.
- Bare bones views which can be published and customized as needed.